- Passed Norra Saltholmen the red and blue toolboxes will be empty. All other loot containers should contain loot. Remember that loot containers have a 4 hour cool down after looting them.
- [PC ] Can’t save game. We’ve noticed some issues with AV software (Bitdefender etc.) preventing Generation Zero from writing saves. To prevent that in the short term please add Generation Zero as a trusted process in the software you are using.
- [RARE] Players cannot see each other in multiplayer games | Solution is to rejoin the game
- [PS4] Users playing without having a PSN account will not be able to save. (See workaround in reply below)
- Side missions: We are working on an overhaul to help players that are stuck on side missions due to previous bugs. Any side missions you had in progress should be reset. This seems to have also “hidden” them. This should be solved in a future patch. This should not stop you from starting other side missions you have not yet picked up.
Other / Good to know
- Pre-Order items will not show on your character creation screen (this is intended behavior). You will find your pre-order items in game under the “profile” menu.
- Inventory: Picked up items will not directly stack with items equipped in the quick bar
- Your characters share the same world. When starting a new character, the story progress does not get reset and you spawn at the last checkpoint you visited with the last character. To completely reset and start over, you need to delete all your characters in character creation menu.