- Loot boxes can be empty. We are balancing this and there should be changes in a future update.
- [PC ] Can’t save game. We’ve noticed some issues with AV software (Bitdefender etc.) preventing Generation Zero from writing saves. To prevent that in the short term please add Generation Zero as a trusted process in the software you are using.
- [RARE] Players cannot see each other in multiplayer games | Solution is to rejoin the game
- Exiting and respawning in a bunker Safe House that requires power to open will lock the doors again | Solution is to fast travel elsewhere and then back to the bunker
- [PS4] Users playing without having a PSN account will not be able to save. (See workaround in reply below)
- PS4: Can’t throw. This is due to sensitivity settings or worn out hardware. | Workaround: Change your controller
- [RARE] There is no interaction prompt on a downed character
We are working on an overhaul to help players that are stuck on missions due to previous bugs. Most issues would be solved by traveling to another area or closing and reloading game.
Other / Good to know
- Pre-Order items will not show on your character creation screen (this is intended behavior). You will find your pre-order items in game under the “profile” menu.
- Inventory: Picked up items will not directly stack with items equipped in the quick bar
- Your characters share the same world. When starting a new character, the story progress does not get reset and you spawn at the last checkpoint you visited with the last character. To completely reset and start over, you need to delete all your characters in character creation menu.